maandag 2 november 2009

Edito: Le point de vue de URBAN|WOMAN

I just (L) city’s. I know they can be stinky, dirty, noisy, you can get robbed (I almost got actually in the Metro in Paris), but I love the atmosphere in city’s like Paris, Milan, New York and offcourse my home-city; Rotterdam.

Rotterdam has been bommed in WWII, and only three big buildings suvived. So that definitly left ‘scars’. R’dam has a lot of new and modern architecture.

This blog is about ‘ the urban woman’, about their style, their inspirations like paintings and architecture. Donna Kanran is a perfect example, as you can read in my post ‘DKNY’. And well, ‘the urban man’ is also welcome;). It’s also about where they eat, drink, shop ect.

The way urban woman dresses defines the image of our city’s. I think it’s a display of art in the streets, the public space. Women who live in big city’s have a ‘special’ style, a way of dressing and styling. And I would like to zoom in on that, the whole urban-style-woman-dressing-living-thing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten